Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Rock


Psalm 31:3
In You, O Lord, I put my trust; let me never be ashamed. Deliver me in your righteousness. Bow down your ear to me, deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, a fortress of defense to save me. For you are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for your name's sake, Lead me and Guide me.

Psalm 61: 1

Hear my cry, O Lord, attend unto my prayer. From the ends of the earth I will cry to You. When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

Yesterday I realized just how sturdy large rocks really are. If my God is as big, as strong and as steadfast as this rock is- I serve a powerful God. And though I am a small creature compared to the massive Rock I lean upon, He loves me, He is working on my behalf and He is working in my life even though its not easy. I praise you Lord for this time to rest so completely and securely on You, my Rock and my Fortress.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment